Idaho Peer Support Specialist
For more information and to apply, email email@example.com
This class may lead to the career you’re looking for!
Peer Support Specialists:
– Have experience with their own mental illness
– Are at least 18 years of age
– Have at least 1 year of on-going recovery
– Support individuals on their journey towards recovery by using the peer specialist’s experience and recovery story
– Get ongoing supervision to support their own recovery
Current Ambitions of Idaho pay range: $18 to $22 per hour
Average Idaho pay range per salary.com: $14 to $18 per hour
We welcome any and all questions or inquiries. Please contact us by calling one of our offices, stopping in to one of our locations, or simply completing the contact form and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.