Meridian, ID 83642
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour
Ambitions of Idaho is looking for a Full-Time Scheduler to work in our dynamic environment with interesting people and friendly coworkers.
At Ambitions of Idaho we provide Behavioral Health and Developmental Disability Services to people in the Meridian area. We are dedicated to assisting individuals in achieving the highest fulfillment of their lifelong ambitions and dreams. We are extraordinary people doing ordinary things.
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Criminal Background Check: Cleared to work with developmentally disabled
· Must possess computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheets, and database experience
The primary Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Be knowledgeable of all services provided by Ambitions of Idaho
· Schedule and manage transportation for clients
· Communicate professionally with clinicians regarding changes and client concerns
· Schedule and confirm appointments as needed, follow up with schedulers and clinicians, return phone calls and emails, collect and record copays, file and assist with projects as needed.
· Observe all agency policies and procedures
· Maintain a professional demeanor and ethical conduct
· Protect participant and employee confidentiality
· Flexibility to adapt to changing environments
· Travel as necessary
· Other duties as assigned
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour DOE