Nampa, ID 83651
Salary: $25.00 /hour
A substance use disorder counselor is responsible for the treatment of Ambitions of Idaho substance use patients. The Counselor is expected to know how to complete a treatment plan related to the client’s presenting issues. The counselor is expected to develop measurable goals and objectives that will assist the client in overcoming their substance related issues. The counselor is responsible for the collaboration of care needed to provide wrap around services for their clients. Including, but not limited to, Case Management, CBRS, Peer Support, Medication management and their primary care physician.
· Certified Alcohol Drug Counselor (CADC/ ACADC)
· Licensed to practice in the state of Idaho. License is in good standing.
· Counselor is not on IBOL exclusionary list or has any disciplinary actions through IBADCC.
· Proficient use of the English language with ability to create, review and edit relevant material.
· Proficient ability to use the computer to include word processing, spreadsheets, and database experience.
· Must obtain and keep current any other certifications on training mandated by local, state, and federal requirements.
· Pass a background check through Idaho Department of Welfare
Additional Certifications Preferred (but not required):
- Bachelor, Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling
- GAIN certified.
- Group certifications for MRT
- Paid Documentation Time
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off (when eligible)
- Medical Vision Dental (when eligible)
- Part time and Full time hours available